As a leading company in the domestic and overseas energy industries, we fulfill our social responsibilities by actively practicing human rights management. We value and consider human dignity in all of our management activities, and we strive to pursue sustainable development with our stakeholders.
To this end, we define our responsibilities to respect the human rights of customers, members, business partners, and communities, and announce the Human Rights Management Declaration as the basis for any actions and value judgments that all employees shall abide by.
- - We respect and support international standards and norms on human rights, including the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- - We prevent human rights violations and provide relief where necessary.
- - We do not discriminate on the grounds of religion, gender, race, educational background, region, disability, etc., and we provide an ethical working environment of mutual respect and consideration.
- - We disallow any form of forced labor or child labor in employment.
- - We promote industrial safety and health by ensuring safe working conditions.
- - We guarantee freedom of collective bargaining and association, and pursue common prosperity based on trust between labor and management.
- - We abide by domestic and overseas environmental regulations, and strive for environmental protection and pollution prevention.
- - We provide customers with convenient and safe power services and increase customer value, for example, by protecting their personal information.
- - We respect residents’ human rights in our domestic and overseas sites and pursue mutually beneficial development.
- - We treat business partners equally and support their practice of human rights management.